Open access dog salivary cortisol data

I finally got around to sharing the data from my study of dog salivary cortisol levels on figshare. I have meant to do this for months. Particularly, I wanted to do it so that I could wear the cool “I’m a figsharer!” t-shirt that Mark Hahnel gave me at scio13. How embarrassing would it be to wear that shirt and have someone ask what you shared and have to admit that you still haven't actually shared anything? But I am a figsharer now. So if you want numbers, go check it out.

Oh, and in case you’re interested in the associated paper, that’s here (but, sadly, not open access):

Hekman, Jessica P., Alicia Z. Karas, and Nancy A. Dreschel. “Salivary cortisol concentrations and behavior in a population of healthy dogs hospitalized for elective procedures.” Applied Animal Behaviour Science (2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.applanim.2012.08.007